I wanted a period correct (mostly) bag for my annual shopping trip to Dixons. Inspired by Jeff Bibb, I made the haversack below from a commercially available, but unusable, raw linen haversack with a standard linen flap and strap. I replaced the linen flap with a leather flap attached to a leather reinforcing strip and installed a Turkey red print lining with a hanging pocket. The unusably short linen strap was replaced with an extra long leather strap using a buckle adjustment.
Shoping CartYour cart is empty
- Firearm Repair and Conservation
- Gun #14 – Left-handed, Iron Mounted, Southwest Virginia Longrifle
- Locks Built, Finished and Repaired
- 1775-1785 Augusta/Rockbridge Co. Virginia Longrifle Templates & Layout Guide
- IndieGoGo Crowd Funding Project for All Handmade Flintlock Rifle
- How Much Does a Longrifle, Shot Pouch, or Powder Horn Cost?